Our competitor’s evaporators can only evaporate about 90% of the wastewater. The remaining 10% is accumulated in drums or a tank and they often pay $2/gallon to have it hauled away.
A RunDry Evaporator™ can boil off ALL THE WATER and only leave the contaminants behind.
We have actually run our units dry for hours without damage. If a competitor’s evaporator ran dry, it would do major damage and result in a significant repair bill.
Since our unit can RunDry™, we actually encourage the customer to do so because it will eliminate the need to haul away a concentrated wastewater. If solids are present in the wastewater, the solids will drop out as a sludge during the evaporations process. If there is a lot of oil in the wastewater, the RunDry process will generate a residue of oil or an oil and sludge combination.